Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wasting an hour

I sure wish I had something to write about.


I hate it when you have those days where you try and focus your brain on something and it JUST WON'T focus on the thing you tell it to. Like, the other day when I was folding laundry (hm, wonder why I was doing that...), after a while I just couldn't any more. I would pick a shirt up, look at it, and seriously, not know where to begin folding. That's how I feel at work today. I have this list of things right in front of me, and I just look at it and don't know what to do.


That pen in the picture is my favorite pen at work, and it's totally almost gone. I should get some more, but we DO have like a hundred other kinds and it would feel sort of wasteful. It'd be hard to justify to someone other than myself.


So, not having the brain-power to do something on my list of things to do, I wanted to write something awesome in my blog... hm.


Let's play the purse game. Here's what's in my bag (since I need to clean it out):
  • Wallet/checkbook thingy (what are those called?)

  • Address book

  • Book: The Great Hunt, book two of The Wheel of Time. Currently on page304/681 (I think this is like 3 weeks overdue at the library...)

  • Keys

  • Trident gum. Orginal flavor. I got this because I'm tired of having bad breath after lunch at work. I also got some more toothpaste, although, that is not in my bag.

  • Mini-brush. For brushing my hair when it's tangly.

  • Ear phones for my cellphone (tangled up in the string from my undershirt that came off last weekend while I was in Joann's looking for vinyl).

  • Budget

  • Mascara; my new one. I like it. Except that it leaves more black stuff under my eyes when I try to wash it off than my last one.

  • Green eye shadow. MMM.

  • Brown shades of eye shadow.

  • Chap Stick skin protectant/suncsreen SPF 15 MOISTURIZER

  • Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil

  • Eye shadow putter on-er brush

  • Mechanical pencil

  • Green uni-ball pen (second favorite pen)

  • Car insurance card and etc from the accident 2/14

  • Paperwork from America First Credit Union about refinancing our car (no go) from last weekend.

  • List of OB/GYNs who accept my insurance and who are accepting new patients. You know what is just the BEST? The earliest appointment isn't until May 22nd.

  • Grocery list

  • Application for Smith's Fresh Values Card (that I don't intend to complete, just use for when I have to go there)

  • Phoenix Alliance (anti smoking) pin

  • Handful of receipts.

So intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.