Monday, March 02, 2009

Create

I have been feeling very creative lately and felt empowered by this video from MormonMessages on YouTube. So go get creative, even if you think you can't. And don't feel stupid for trying. I found a blog (http://poppiesatplay.blogspot.com/) hosted by a woman who creates things all the time and in one of her posts she said something like, she feels urgency to follow the counsel of her religion and become more educated, but with being a mom of 5, she doesn't have the availability or financial freedom. So she's decided to develop her interests and talents at home until a more appropriate time to develop her other educational interests. And to me, it's that, and more; for me, creating new things and improving my home is also a way to develop my spritual growth. Elder Uchtdorf's message really emphasises that, I think.

I made a sign for Trevor's mom for her birthday and this message made me want to share it. I will when I get back home and have the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.