
First of all, this is all in good fun. I love you all, and think you can handle a little light-heartedness. I couldn't figure any out for a few of them, so if you have any ideas, oh, please let me know.
Here's where I think some of my family fit in :)
The Good Friend: Heidi, Trevor's mom. She is so comforting to everyone around her. This one's a good fit.
The Slow One: (couldn't match one, unless you count myself)
The Pimp: (I almost put Steve Ross here, just for fun, but it doesn't really have any factual basis; it's just funny.)
The Good Little Church Girl: Liz, um, my...sister in Zion. haha. (I chose this because it was one of the last available, and it was most like being a good mom... sort of.) Liz has always been a pretty good realistic example to me.
The Shy One: Sarah. Oh Sarah :) I'm glad you've opened up a bit. She's been pretty quiet most the time, but she's very independent despite the lack of stating it out loud. I'm very happy she's my sister-in-law
The One That Always Swears: Brett, haha, of late, anyway. Brett is Trevor's oldest brother and has become his own person lately. I just think it's funny every time he swears :)
The Grumpy One: Trevor, of course. No explanation needed.
The One That Always Gets Hurt: Valerie, oh how I still love you :) My mom is the most accident/sickness prone person I know. She's going to kill me for acknowledging it!
The One That's Up To No Good: Steven, my brother. Really, there's nothing else that needs to be said if you know him already. Growing up, Steve was the manipulator--the one who beat you up--the one who told on you--the one who lied to mom about who punched Matthew--the one mom believed. Now, he's a little more grown up, but still has his trickiness about him :) I know your secret ways, Steve, you can't hide from mom forever :) I like him now though, don't worry. He's cool.
The Jock: (hm, no idea. No one in my family likes sports too much. The closest would be Joe, but I have a better one for him.)
The One with the Bad Memory: (I chose to leave this one blank. There were a few people who could fit, including myself, but I found some better ones)
The Geek: Nathan, my other brother. So obvious. Nathan has always been a little... off-beat. He's tall, lanky, wears glasses, has shaggy hear, plays video games like Final Fantasy and WoW, and plays guitar. Okay, the guitar part isn't that geeky. But in highschool, he wore a trench coat. And black army boots. Yeah, Nate, you're a geek. I like you too though :)
The Innocent One: Amber, Trevor's brother's girlfriend. I chose this one mostly because I thought it would make her feel good. One time she got huffy at Brandon for saying something that indicated she might not be completely innocent--I thought it was funny :) Amber, you're great. I love that you're very sincere and honest.
The Goodie Two Shoes: Robyn, who else? Robyn the other sister-in-law on Trevor's side. It took a LONG time to find a dangerous side to Robyn--it's there--for sure (examplified by that one time she wanted to drop off Brett's dog at the shelter, haha), but she's still a little goodie at heart :) So nice, even to the nurse who practically chopped off her arm instead of drawing blood.
The Drama Queen: The only one I could make fit is Constance, my other sister-in-law, married to Joe. She's not a complete drama queen--but when it comes to food... for sure. Constance is the pickiest eater I've ever met in my whole life! But I think she's comfortable with it, so that's a-okay for me. At least her weird dislike of chocolate wasn't hereditary.
The Lazy One: (couldn't think of anyone) maybe me.
The Gangster: haha :) I thought of my brother Steven again when he was a teenager and would wear Jnco (sp?) pants that were HUMONGO. He wasn't really a gangster though. Maybe Jarrett, who used to be my step-brother, is the closest anyone in our family has come.
The Stylish One: oh, sadly, no one. I couldn't think of anyone.
The Flirt: Couldn't think of anyone again.
The Tiny Dangerous One: MATTHEW! My youngest brother--he's 12 and there are 9 years between me and him (I'm the next youngest). He was a little devil as a young child :) He's kind of growing into his skins a little bit, but still, YEESH... the temper tantrums... Ah the glories of being 3 and having a bagillion adults around.
The Tower: Brandon, Trevor's brother. Brandon is gigantic. 'Nough said.
The One With All The Gossip: Couldn't think of anyone I would wish to bestow this upon. Maybe my Grandma Hayes--she always knows the dish on everyone in the family. Good assett to have around.
The Ladies Man: I chose Andrey, Robyn's sister's husband, because I thought it'd be funny--and I felt weird giving Holli a space a not Andrey.
The One You Can Depend On: I chose someone I can't name because it's too mean :) If you really want to know the depths of my evil-ity, you can ask me.
The Annoying One: no one... yet.
The Cutie Pie: Ash, my brother Steve's girlfriend. She's SO energetic and cute and happy about EVERYTHING. I always like sharing new things with her--sometimes when I hear about something new, she pops into my head randomly about someone who would be awesome to see learn that for the first time! I don't often actually get around to sharing it with her, but I know it'd be good.
The Princess: Holli, Robyn's sister :) And her two little girls :) I read their blog all the time and they seem like such a cute bunch of girls. Seems like they know what they want and they know how to get it :) Lots of smiley faces because I love you :)
The Funny Guy: Travis, Trevor's brother. He's surprisingly funny. Funny with jokes as well as just funny about things.
The One That's Always Hungry: JOE! My oldest brother. He can eat SO MUCH! When we were younger, I could watch him eat, like, 10 Weinerschnitzel chili cheese dogs in a row! And he would NEVER share--unless I made my mom make him. I'm not sure if he can still eat that much but he is one person I know will never turn down food :) Have you ever been full?
I love you all for letting me tease and have fun. You should all do it with your friends and family too! I would LOVE to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave me a comment and i will love you forever.