I love how some of them are all picked at or half rotten.
The maintenance crew at our complex cut the branches off of some of the trees around our building. I was sad when I saw how much they'd cut off--and then they just left it on the ground. It's been a few weeks now.
Here's the pine tree right outside our stairwell. I love that we have a little walkway and trees. It's beautiful all year.
I was just looking at the rail on our landing. Our apartment complex is a little bleak right now, and rusted metal and chipped paint doensn't exactly help.
Another tree.
Here's the sidewalk I walk on every day when I park my car.
I think it's amazing that there can still be leaves blowing around 3 months after winter started. Dried leaves are way pretty.
Apparently we don't have "SEWERS" at my complex; we only have "EWERS."
Bunch of brown and green. Weird to see the contrast.
There was a completely bare bush that made me feel kind of sad. It has been trimmed and the little branches just look so beat up.
I also found hot sauce in the bush. Ugh, we have a lot of garbage floating around everywhere.
Like I said, a lot of rust. It's sort of nice, in a way.
Here's our building. It's what I see every day.
This is another one of the trees they "trimmed" (more like "cut in half"). I love the insides of trees. They look so alive.
What a fun post! I love the pinecone picture!
ReplyDelete