Thursday, March 05, 2009

Cricut Project #1

So I actually got my Cricut! We went to Roberts, picked one up, and purchased. Best feeling ever :) It came in a bundle with a cutting board/apparatus thingy, and a ton of other stuff. Long story short (because Trevor is "patiently" waiting for me to finish), I wanted to put some vinyl words up in my kitchen above the pantry.

I feel like it really spruced things up in there. I can't wait to do some more things with the vinyl!




Robyn, my sister-in-law next door, helped me get them up and we decided to use the negatives to put up in HER kitchen so they wouldn't be wasted. They turned out SO cute too!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool! Now I want one of those machines specifically for that purpose.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.