- Went on a picnic with my mom and little brother Matt at Red Butte Garden. Finally made use of the awesome weather we WERE having. I hate myself for forgetting to bring the camera :( Made a pact to go again in the REAL spring.
- Got a mini bonzai tree to plant in a tiny pot for my kitchen :) I hear bonzai trees need much less attention than regular plants...maybe it'll have a chance at survival.
- Had a craving for VEGETABLES and got a billion pounds at the grocery store. I spent all our grocery money for the week on vegetables...hm...
- Went to Trevor's brother Brandon's play "Don't Drink the Water" in which he plays the Russian villain. Nice to Brandon acting himself :) Baha! just kidding.
- My brain changed its thinking and suddenly got really into my book. I've been reading like 3 times as much. Almost done with book 2.
- I got brave and emailed a link to my blog about my bathroom mirror decorations to the chick who inspired me--she liked it! And put a link of it in her more famous blog--that lots of people see. Eek! Neat that she liked it though.
- Trevor beat Fable II so now I have my husband back--now instead of wasting time with Fable, he can waste time watching Stargate with me.
- Which leads me to: Watched a butt-load of Stargate and I'm more hooked than ever. Bah! WHY?!
- Resisted urges to go to a movie practically every night last week--Now I KNOW for sure I'll get to go to a really good one soon.
- Trevor discovered frozen yogurt. sigh. I'll never escape frozen dairy products now.
- Exercised TWICE last week! Yeah, I know... glass half empty, glass half full. Don't rain on my parade.
- Went to Heidi's (Trevor's mom) ward pot luck dinner/talent show and "treated" the minions (sp? anyone) with my "music".
- Avoided cleaning the kitchen as much as possible. Ugh. Momentary satisfaction.
- Trevor's brother Travis and his wife Robyn got a tent--and they bragged all about it--and now I want to go camping! I want to sleep in a bag and be crammed with 5 people in a 2-man tent, and eat camp food, and make a fire. That means I need to acquire a tent, sleeping bag, 3 other people, camp food and supplies. I can make fire already.
- I've been getting better at getting to work at 8:00 AM. Actually, I went from getting to work at 8:30 to getting to work at 8:10. Almost there.
- Committed to doing some Easter music thing at church.
- Purchased "The Business of Being Born" and want to watch it with Robyn and Travis. Can't wait to see another man's reaction :)
- Dinner at Amber's (Brandon's girlfriend) where Trevor ACTUALLY played games.
- Dinner at Travis and Robyn's where we made hobo dinners. Yum.
Anywho. I have absolutely no pictures for any of that except the last. Maybe you'll get to see them eventually.
can you post a recipe for these hobo dinners? they sound amazing, and I don't even know what is in them!
ReplyDeletewhat is the website that your mirror is on? I'd like to see it! i crave vegetables 24/7, my recommendation is to buy them frozen and steam them. you save a ton of money that way! I always buy carrots fresh and a couple of other things.