Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mini Shopping Spree

My day started off with driving Trevor to work at 8:15 AM. Yippee, waking up early on my day off :[

But then after I went home and lazed about for a couple hours, I decided I needed to make some good use of my time and get some new shoes. I was MOSTLY prompted by this:



My brown shoes that I got at the DI for a REALLY great steal are finally giving out. So I found these:

And of course I had to get these too:
And then I went to the mall after lunch with Trevor, and I found a few more awesome things at Hot Topic:

Scarf (we'll see if I can actually pull it off)

Close-up of the scarf. I like the pattern.

Earrings and necklace. I've been wanting some like this for a while.


Haha, I saw these when I was with my mom a few weeks ago. The tiny skulls make me laugh :) I'll find the most joy out of wearing them on days I'm supposed to be dressing up at work, knowing that my boss can't see that they're actually skulls. Bwahaha.

I got this necklace to match (since they were having a buy one get one half off sale). I'm totally digging all the pieces except for the brass nuckles... not QUITE sure if that fits me, but oh well. I'll pretend like I don't know it's there and no one else will notice.
I also got two new shirts! I didn't take pictures of them though because shirts look weird when you take pictures of them just lying there.
When Trevor got home from work I gave him the (token) pack of socks I bought for him and he decided he needed something new too, so we went back to Tar-jay and I picked out a new jacket for him. It's something a little out of his usual, but I think it looks AWESOME! Maybe I'll put up some pictures of that later too. We'll see.
I love getting new stuff. I don't love so much seeing all our money go away...oh, but it's mostly worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.