Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Breakfast with the Clan

I'm too tired to put out the effort of putting these in the right order.
Had a visit with my family today. My brother Nate and sister-in-law Sarah came for a visit from Cedar City with their baby Isabella. These are a few pictures from the morning, which, by the way, was filled with an AMAZING MIND BLOWING breakfast buffet! We had home-made egg mcmuffins, breakfast burritos, hashbrowns, eggs, every kind of breakfast meat you can think of, and a bunch of other yummy stuff. Mmm.
Sage and Bella
Jordan pretending to be a reindeer. Apparently he thinks reindeer are angry.


Sage pretending to be a reindeer.


Jordan. Doing something with ... something.

Sage pulling a funny face. This is a pretty standard face whenever you say, "Do a funny face."


Sarah (mom) and Bella. They look so cute :) Bella was all smiles whenever Sarah was talking to her.


Bella interested in the camera (I was sort of shoving it in her face...)


Jordan and Sage goofing off on the stairs. Jordan was trying to mess up all my pictures by moving as soon as I said I was taking it. What a little turd.


I had to throw this one in :) Joe. This was Sage's chance to take a picture of Daddy and she asked him to pull a funny face. HAHA :)


Nate (dad) and Bella.


Another of Bella. She's just so frickin adorable. She's really good at holding her head up, and she's working on trying to sit up on her own all the time. She can stay sitting for a bit if you put her up first.


Jordan checkin out Bella.


Jordan and Bella



Another attempt at catching Jordan before he tried to ruin the picture. I told him I was counting to five and then taking the picture, but took it at three. Sure showed him.



Bella laughing at her mom.


Bella just woke up from a nap on her mom.



She loves it when you talk to her.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I desire to subscribe for this website to obtain
    most recent updates, therefore where can i do it please assist.


    Here is my homepage :: cash advances no credit check

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.