The light is fading
something in my heart is failing
Reach into me now
Life me up somehow
Until my heart can beat again
And hope starts to breathe again
I'm running to you to do what I can't do
Oh, Lord
Carry me through
The air feels empty
Tje sun still shines but doesn't seem to reach me
Heaven help me now to hold on some how
Until my heart can beat again
And hope starts to breathe again
I'm running to you to do what I can't do
Oh, Lord
Carry me through
Hold on tight to me
Every part of me needs you
Until me heart can beat again
And hope starts to breathe again
I'm running to you to do what I can't do
Oh, Lord
Carry me through
-Jenny Phillips
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave me a comment and i will love you forever.