I reach through the dark for you
You reach down to pull me through
You are my eyes when I can't see
You are the strength inside of me
You're standing true through every change
You shine so bright
You're a beacon in the night.
You find ways to make me see
Hope lives with every breath I breathe
You are the holiness I feel
You are the power that lifts and heals
Your arms are opened and unchanged
Your holy light
Is a beacon in the night.
Shine
Shine
Oh, Lord you shine
Stronger than day
Longer than night
Oh, how you shine
Oh, shine
You are the only hope sometimes
But it's enough for me to find
The way back through the storms to you
Hold me tight
You're my beacon in the night.
-Jenny Phillips
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave me a comment and i will love you forever.