How is it that I can feel so self-motivated,
yet resistance, created by myself, is so strong?
I know it's me who is creating it.
I can't even force myself to believe otherwise.
Never believe that it can't happen to you.
Nothing ever just happens to anyone.
Everything is a consequence.
There are so many excuses.
All very well endowed, all on their own.
But I know the truth.
I know I can overcome them.
But I don't.
I found a small spark in something.
Something I used to take for granted.
I want to use it to burn out all the doubt,
the doubt I've crafted without letting my better self stop it.
For now, it's a hope; who knows if it will last?
It feels like more--like it can.
Is it enough that my worse self thinks so too?
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave me a comment and i will love you forever.