Oh Chelsea D, you've convinced me. I wasn't going to do this 25 things thingy either, but I like this "firsts" one. And for some reason it seems better to do it on my blog instead of facebook...hm, sometimes I wish I could explain my whims. I guess that's why they're called whims... narcicism
1. Who was your first love? Dustin in first grade, he gave me ceramic elephants for my birthday, and teddy bear earrings, and a flower ring. He liked me, and I liked him. Too bad he moved away in 4th grade; somethin' was brewin'.
2. Who was your first kiss and when? Oh geeze, first kiss ever was probably...Zach in Kindergarten--he was half Asian so all the girls liked him. (haha, or maybe my cousin Katie. We used to practice that kind of stuff with LOTS of lipstick. Mostly we did it on the mirror we named Jack though.) But first real kiss was Scott Oliverson in 9th grade. I don't think kisses in elementary school count.
3. Who was your first prom date? Ugh, prom. I went to ONE, and it was awful. With Mike Rowzee.
4. Who was your first roommate? Hm, Trevor.
5. What was your first job? The SNACKBAR! Woot! it was for West Jordan Pony Baseball.
6. What was your first car? 198(4?) Chevy Malibu--Woodcrappo. We pinned the ceiling lining with bobby pins, and the doors leaked. It served me well, but I didn't know how to take care of it.
7. When did you go to your first funeral? My Grandpa's when I was almost 17.
8. There was no #8 on this list, so I'll answer Chelsea's. First time you got a speeding ticket? If I'm remembering right, it was just a year ago driving on the road in front of our apartments. It's 25 there, just as a warning to whoever drives there.
9. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? Idunno how to answer this. I moved out when I was 18, but we still lived in WJ. We moved to Taylorsville when I was 19.
10. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Oreno. She had big curly/frizzy hair and would draw a cartoon of herself smiling on our papers if we did a good job.
11. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? North Carolina to meet Steve Ross's family the summer before 9th grade.
13. Where did you go for your first date and who was it with? FYI, I don't really consider "going out" with someone a date. I didn't experience TRUE dating till highschool. My first DATE date, one-on-one, was with Mark from debate in 10th grade.
14. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Nicci and Tiffany. I sure can't remember how old we were because we were doing it since I can remember. Something like 7 or 8. We walked to the park, and caught Steve and Andrea making out! haha! Good times.
15. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? First ever best friends were Nicci and Tiffany, but we didn't get to hang out as much until after my at-school-best-friend Liz. She turned against me because I to be in a different teacher's class in 2nd grade.
16. Who was the first person to send you flowers? Chris in 2nd grade. He was weird but he liked me, so I thought he was cool.
17. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? At Cascade Springs apartments with Trevor. I think of it as our honeymoon apartment since we were only there six months.
18. This one was also missing from the list. (I'll do Chelsea's) Let's do first time you failed a test? I probably failed quite a few times in elementary, but the first class I can really remember struggling in was Mrs. Allen's honors geography in 9th grade. Then it would have to be gym and physics in 11th grade. I got many zeros and Fs in those classes.
19. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman? My mom's. But I wasn't technically a bridesmaid or anything because she didn't have those. But considering I was the only girl in the family who got to dress up...
20. What is the first thing you do in the morning? After snoozing, I go to the bathroom and put in my contacts. Shower, hair, clothes, makeup (if i do), food.
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave me a comment and i will love you forever.