Total pounds lost: 5.0
Inches lost in June: 1.0
Body Fat % lost: 2.27%
I know this is a little late but I've been busy. Not much to say about it really. I'm glad I've kept up with losing at least 1.5 pounds each month--I actually lost 2 this month. It's nice to see the total number go up because now that I'm past 3 pounds it's more real. I still fluctuate, but I fluctuate even lower than I have before. In fact, most days when I weighed, my total for June was at 4 pounds lost. But it's okay that on the day I actually weighed at Curves it was only 2 because I think it makes me want to work harder to keep the lower weight.
I'm planning on starting the Curves Weight Management Plan on Saturday. It's free and supposedly works really well. All it is is a certain way to eat foods and combination of foods and stuff for 6 weeks to give you a boost at weight loss. It's at 9am though--on my day off... ugh.
It'll be cool when I can actually SEE differences. Yeah, I lost 5 pounds. But I wish it was like, RIGHT off my stomach or something! :) Like whack, 5 pounds off your stomach. Oooo, or my thighs :) ...But no.
Trevor and I have been pretty addicted to Jello Sugar Free Snacks. They're little pudding cups that are like 60 calories and have no sugar. They also have jello cups that have 10 calories and no sugar I think. Super good. But they have a new kind--Rice Pudding--with only 70 calories and no sugar. Mmmm.
This is so fantastic! Good work, Becky :)
ReplyDeleteyou're doing awesome! Keep it up, I think the new program sounds cool. I bought some of the vanilla chocolate swirl puddings (it's been awhile) I was craving chocolate so bad and that totally hit the spot!! Yumm.. I'm excited to try the others.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job! Gosh it can be hard. But keep going! You are so much better than I am. Baby weight is a bummer and I have no will power. You are my inspiration! :)
ReplyDelete