Trevor cut his freaking hair!
I have to admit, I was scared before. I really liked his long hair.
But everything turned out okay :)
So, here's the Trevor you all know (at least, the one you've known for 2 years). He's hot.

Here's a big reason why he wanted to cut it so bad. For his new job he has to wear it in a pony tail :( Way to ruin the awesomeness. He doesn't like the pony tail look.

And here's the new Trevor (at least, right after they cut his hair and styled it not quite as perfectly as he can).

I'll pro'lly get some better pictures eventually as time goes on. But I think he looks pretty hot still :)
:O I don't believe it!!! Honestly it looks good both ways, but the shorter hair makes it look like he's lost weight... Unless he's done that as well. And if that's the case, I feel really lame for leaving this comment. Haha.
ReplyDelete