Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The rest of the new stuff in the house pictures.

Lamo cell phone pictures, but I wanted to show the new red stuff.
Kitchen

Towel, not for using :) We've done pretty good so far.

Canisters--not new. But the red thingy under them is.


Canisters and my fruit bowl :) I like it, Trevor doesn't.

Sign above my stove--not new, but I like the red and green contrast.

The rug. Too bad it already has dirty kitchen stuff on it.

Close up of the curtain. I love the top!

The sewing job Robyn did for me :) I need my own sewing machine; I always forget how to load the thread since I use them so rarely.

New shot of the table with the red placemats. Woot! I think they're my favorite part.
Um, another angle because I like it.
Fuzzy closeup of the plate deal.

Close up of the centerpiece.

These are the squash inside. I'll be sad when it's not fall anymore and I have to find something more season appropriate.

Ribbon and straw stuff. What's it called?

And randomly, my living room curtain rod and curtain color. I'm in love with it so I thought I'd share it with you. (Besides, if I put it on my blog, it will stay forever and I'll never lose the picture...my excuse for not scrapbooking .)

1 comment:

  1. Your place looks great! I love all the red!

    So we need to plan a girls night with the old crew! Watch some movies, get some dinner, just hang out!

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.