Thursday, October 09, 2008

2

We couldn't get that many pictures of the sloth. His claws look cool though :)


These snakes were a little creepy. My grandma would freak out.
This video is of the snake sort of uncoiling itself...or maybe it's just adjusting.


I can't remember what these things were called, but they look like a combination of bunny and deer. They look like they shouldn't exist in the natural world.




Cute little dude. Can't remember what he's called, but they said he's the closest genetic relative of the elephant. Wha??
Birdie. They were in this area that birds just fly around in and walk around all over... He could have eaten us if he wanted to.
Another cool lookin' bird/duck thing. I like it's beak.

The frogs. These ones were cooler than others we didn't photgraph, obviously because of their blue and yellow colors.

A small tortoise.
The crocodiles. I'm proud for remembering that these were crocodiles and not alligators. They didn't do anything cool. I kinda wish they'd eaten someone or something.
Harry Potter anyone?
Humongo python. It was as thick as Trevor's hand.

We found the tiger at the last second. We looked all over her habitat and finally found her way up at the top chillaxin' in the perfect weather just staring down at everyone. Psh.


Some other cat in the Asian Highlands.
Perty nifty ears though.
The ... cougar? Sheesh I suck. She was hidden too, but Trevor found her in her wooden leanto.

Yeesh! They have a section of a bunch of dried up bugs. Sick. I bet if the fire sprinklers came on, they'd all rehydrate and kill everyone.

Disgusting. As big as Trevor's hand.
Harmless?! What are they talking about?
This dude was with the Savannah animals. Forgot it's name.
Cheetah. I wondered where they let her run...

Bob cats? I think. They were sleeping. The weather was perfect for all day napping, it seemed. Why weren't we?

Pig dudes. Trevor got reminded of when the pig charged him at the Schorr Farm :) These guys were so energetic.
The birds were stealing all their food. But they seemed to like eachother's company.
The Zebra. Too bad he wouldn't show us anything but his rear. Although, it does look pretty cool.
Baby Meerkat :) He was a cutie, but he was scratching at the corners of the cage; it looked like he wanted out :(




The adult meerkats.


This guy just stood there, forever. It was awesome. It was like he knew everyone wanted pictures.

Some lizard.


The TARANTULA. Sick.

Scorpion. This one's alive.

Toad deal. He's repulsive.


Bunny. He had a specific name, but really, he's just a bunny.

Owls. They all perch on one leg and stare at you.


Tortoises. :) I didn't realize that other blob was another tortoise till they started moving.
It was kinda lucky they decided to walk when we were there. SO SLOW!


Porcupine...mega. This thing was like 3 feet long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.