Thursday, October 02, 2008

MySpace Blog Conversion: The Rest

Here's the rest of the MySpace blog I didn't want to lose. Yes, I know it was copied into Facebook already, but I don't care. I can't stand the inconsistency! But now that it's all here in my new blog, I think I'll be okay :)

The one about Trevor's band is special to me because that was his first show. I'm glad I posted it back then.

Sunday, May 11, 2008
Waiting for Trevor to get ready. I'm feeling over annoyed about it. I shouldn't be, but I am. I guess I'll stop being snappy because it's stupid to be that way when you know you shouldn't.
Last night when we were done hanging out with the Fabulous Ryan-Rhiannon, we got some movies at Blockbuster because we weren't tired (even though it was Saturday night and we knew we had to be up at 7:45 AM for church. Ugh). The dude who checked out our videos for us forgot to take out those yellow things that lock the DVD case--but of course we didn't notice till we were already home. So we watched Young Frankestein on VHS instead. I fell asleep and Trevor turned off the movie.
I know it completely fits in with the 20 year old stereo type to say this, but I've just noticed lately how life keeps going even when you're not aware. I kind of like it. Not sure how to explain that in greater detail, but I think I do generally like it. I don't like that time goes by really fast, but I like how even when you're going through a hard time, there are enough hours in a day and a in a week to not be compeltely consumed by the hardness.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Trevor's Band

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.