Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!

Wednesday night we decided spontaneously to carve pumpkins with Trevor's brother Travis and his wife Robyn. They live right next door so it wasn't too difficult to coordinate :) This is probably more pictures of pumpkin carving that you ever wanted to see, but I like taking pictures, so you can just enjoy.



This one's mine. I like it.
Mine has a curly cue.
Travis' in progress...

Trevor's
We made hot cocoa, and it was perfect! We started the water boiling in Travis and Robyn's tea pot and it was whistling quietly pretty much the whole time. It sounded like someone moaning...totally set the mood for Halloween.
The gunk from inside.

How come everyone had to make their pumpkins look so much better than mine?

Travis and Robyn's on their porch, pre-candles.

Becky and Trevor's on our porch, pre-candles.
Trevor's, an official jack-o-lantern. I like how the flame is in the eye...spooky.
Ours, together.




Travis and Robyn's together. Robyn named hers Mike Wizowzky.
Travis'.
Robyn's.
Ours again...
Again, but it's okay because it's from a slightly different angle.



The stalk of Trevors. I like how it looks like there's lava or fire just waiting to burst out.

Trevor's. I liked his without the top on because it looks like his head has fire coming out.

The only picture of me :) My hair looked like crap that day.

1 comment:

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.