Friday, February 12, 2010

Brandy's Pictures

Wow, so my most recent photoshoot with Brandy was probably the best one yet. I had a major fiasco with my memory cards wigging out (that I still haven't solved yet...) but I was able to make my old-school 128MB memory card work eventually. I'm used to having at least a gig... that's like, 1/3 of the space!!! I felt really crammed for space because I could only take 75 pictures instead of the usual 150. I know that sounds like a lot of pictures, but I really try to exhaust the options so I can have as many photos as possible turn out good. When I get impatient or run out of space, I end up having to waste pictures because the one shot I took in a pose has their eyes closed or something.

Anywho, I really thought Brandy's style would work best in a rough environment, so I went back to the Sugar Factory area in West Jordan. We explored more of the back of the lot, so we got some way cool pictures. Brandy had this super cute little black dress, and a couple other outfits that had great colors. It was nice to have the variety :)


Brandy's pictures gave me the chance to improve some of the things I've been wanting to work on. I'm excited for some more so I can keep learning. The editing is getting easier and faster--even though I still have A TON to learn.

1 comment:

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.