Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm going to try to log some of the things we've been up to. Nothing too exciting:
  • Discovered Priscilla Ahn. Waited 2 weeks for her CD to be available at the library. Proud of myself for waiting and not just purchasing it.
  • Found a liking of this band called Vanna after hearing them at a show. Trevor got their new CD and left it in my car. I found myself driving down 2-15 blasting it and singing along.
  • Been spending a lot of time hanging out doing nothing with Trevor at home on weeknights since there's no band practice. He plays Oblivion and I watch a movie or something on Netflix. Last night it was National Geographic time and Man VS Wild. That guy is CRAZY.
  • My work has been busier than it ever has been before--so that's cool. We got a new associate--she's a chick--so it's been nice to have another girl around. She convinced my boss to let her repaint :)
  • Found some awesome decorations on sale at Tarjhay. I'll put them up and then show you later.
  • Our minced garlic went bad a few weeks ago--wasted a whole batch of taco meat after I smelled garbage in my food.
  • Hmmm...What else? Someone else needs to have like a birthday or something so I have more news. June has been really slow.
  • Oh! I'm still reading book 4 of the Wheel of Time. It's really good! I was so right about the love stories--he's focusing on them a lot more. One couple is finally officially a couple. There's all this dribble about wars and the end of the world, and good vs evil going on that I have to read through before the love stories progress... (haha, just kidding, it's not all bad).
  • I re-potted my first plant. My orchids that Trevor bought me were dying, so I had to repot them with some actual soil--not just what they were purchased in. I hope I can save them.
  • We've seen a bagillion movies. Let's see, so far this "summer" it's been Wolverine, Star Trek, Angels & Demons, Terminator, Up, and Land of the Lost. All were really fantastic, I think. Next it will be Year One, The Proposal, Transformers, Harry Potter, and maybe GI Joe. We're kind of movie freaks.
  • Finished the Terminator series this week. We've seen all 4 now. I think the 2nd was my favorite. Actually--the newest was my favorite--but out of the original 3, #2 was the best. The graphics were just good enough you didn't get distracted by plastic robotics, and the characters were much more believable. In the first one, you're like, "WHAT? They're in love and they met yesterday?"
  • Now we're on an Arnold binge. We're probably going to watch Pumping Metal (is that what it's called?) his debut movie tonight. Oh Netflix--you're a lifesaver :)

Anywho. More updates later when I finish a few of the projects I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.