Friday, April 17, 2009

They Just Grow Up So Darn Fast






I found out I probably wasn't supposed to plant so many seeds in one pot... It looks like I may have multiple trees growing. That means I might have to prune some of them out :( It kind of makes me sad thinking that I might have to end one of their little lives. My little trees have worked so hard to live. I hope soon I can let them move in with their decorative rocks.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, now I understand the last pictures. I didn't know you were growing it from a seed. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can let them get a little bigger and heartier, then you can transplant them! That is a miracle on it's own. You'll be like a bonzai surgeon :) Haha...

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.