Saturday, April 18, 2009

Jordan and Sage

Went to the park today with my family and took some pictures of my nephew Jordan and my niece Sage. They were really fun to play with and super good sports about taking all those pictures :)
(There's so many, I don't want to put them in the right order... so they're sort of mixed up.)
Jordan was really into his surprise face :) He's actually pretty good at it.

Sage wanted to do it too.





Haha, I didn't notice this before, but it kind of looks like he's flipping us off! He was looking at a rock, actually.
He really wanted me to take this picture. We even tried twice :)




I gave her my necklace to wear.
Jordan was pretty good at hanging upside down. I got him to go with no hands, just hooked by his knees, on the monkey bars--he was pretty brave, considering it was his first time.
There's a bunch more, but these will do for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.