Friday, January 09, 2009

Progress

I feel accomplished. I'm actually TRYING to complete my goals. I couldn't remember how to do the strikethrough thing to the words, so I just bolded the one's that I've made good progress on.

  1. Pay off this one loan we have with a certain relative BEFORE summer comes. 1/9/09 Made payment on time at least.
  2. Find a way for either me or Trevor to start school again.
  3. If it is me who goes back to school, I want to find a way for me to USE what I'm schooling for.
  4. Go 2 weekends in a row without spending over $20 total. (And then NOT spend more the next weekend to compensate for not spending a lot the other two weekends.) 1/9/09 Doing very well for mabye 3 weekends now :)
  5. Starting in January get to church 4 out of 4 weeks. 1/9/09 doing good so far...considering there's only been 1 week.
  6. Finish reading Robert Jordan's book 1 of The Wheel of Time by January 15th. 1/9/09 um... I'm hoping to spend some quality time this weekend.
  7. Get Trevor to read Twilight. (Okay, I know that's not a realistic goal to put on MY list.)
  8. Follow THE budget. 1/9/09 Been doing this since a week before Christmas!
  9. Make something crafty to give away. 1/9/09 Making a quiet book!
  10. Read scriptures and pray every night for 2 weeks.
  11. 7.5. Dwell on reasons I love Trevor and think of ways to improve our relationship or be kinder to eachother. 1/9/09 doing better at this.
  12. 1/9/09 I'm adding this--purchase one of the exercise bikes I've been oggling.

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Becky! I feel inspired to actually write down my goals and work on them now. What a great idea to blog about them too.... it seems it might be easier when people actually know what your goals are. Good luck! : )

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.