Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Clothing Allowance

Oh! I almost forgot! (How could I forget?!)

My boss decided my clothes are not professional enough, and that I need new ones. So he is giving me a $200 clothing allowance! Haha, seems pretty funny (not that I'm complaining) that he made such a fuss about not giving me the raise I told him I wanted at my last review, only to realize he's not paying me enough to dress properly and be forced to pay for my new clothes.

But like I said, I'm not complaining :) I started last night. Idunno how many of you have ever just had $200 to spend on clothes, but it's a pretty amazing feeling being able to just grab everything and try it on, knowing you can get most of it. Yeah yeah, I know, if I were going to buy FANCY clothes I'd be able to get like 2 things. But I know how to make it stretch.

Yay! I'm excited! And sad for Trevor's jealousy :)

This shirt is the one I'm wearing today.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I wish I had $200 dollars to spend on clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a small financial planning firm called Velocity Financial. I'm the assistant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last place I worked gave me a clothing allowance as well! Unfortunately, I put in my two weeks before submitting my receipts for reimbursement. I'm a dumb face. Glad yours is getting put to good use though :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.