I've had a couple people ask what my new clothes look like. I hadn't taken any pictures of me wearing them until today. So here's the one I'm wearing today. I just started getting a cold today and my face is all puffy and disgusting, so you won't be seeing it; but the important part is the clothes anyways :)
New shoes: $8.99 on clearance at Kohl's
(so awesome)
(that equals like 89% off!)
New shirt: $17.99 at Target
(it's this awesome deep purple but my camera phone can't pick that up; it also loses some of its pizazz when you're holding your jacket back trying to take a picture. this is one of the only shirts i purchased at full price; had to have it.) 
My pants are my same old black ones, but they go with the jacket nicely. I'm also wearing black stretchy socks ($2.50 at Payless)...and a silver sparkly snowflake necklace I've had for like 7 years and the earrings I got for free at Constance's Lia Sophia party. Shnazzy enough for the boss? Guess we'll see.
My pants are my same old black ones, but they go with the jacket nicely. I'm also wearing black stretchy socks ($2.50 at Payless)...and a silver sparkly snowflake necklace I've had for like 7 years and the earrings I got for free at Constance's Lia Sophia party. Shnazzy enough for the boss? Guess we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave me a comment and i will love you forever.