Friday, September 26, 2008

Misconception

Okay, I have to set the record straight. I received a comment on my blog today, I won't name names, but just for the sake of our story, we'll call the commenter "Megan" and her fake last name is "Lindblom." She seems to think that I do a lot of things; that my life is so exciting. I'm squashing that misconception right here and now. I wait a month in between posts, therefore when I catch up, yeah, it would seem I do "a lot" of things. But really... no. I don't. There's a bunch of time in between the things I write about that only entail me and Trevor sitting for hours watching episodes of Friends and Frasier (the saddest part about that is we were even too lazy to rent the dvds ourselves--they're Brandon's!).

Now that you all know this, please, no more telling me I have an exciting life. And "Megan," it's okay, I still like you :) I'm flattered, really, but really?

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Maybe your life seems more exciting than "Megan's".

    By the way, that window thing you made is really cute!

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.