Thursday, September 04, 2008

Green Bathroom

I want to redo my bathroom way bad. I've been really into green lately, and I even got some green towels already. I want some green bath mats. I would kill to be able to paint in our apartment; some green walls would be perfect! I've thought about just doing it despite what our complex says. If they didn't do random inspections, I totally would.

I'm actually sort of glad we don't have the money right now though because I haven't decided which way I want to go. Green is pretty versitile, and there are a lot of themes and feelings different combinations make. Hm...I'll have to give it some thought...And run the green idea past Trevor, of course... :)











I was thinking about why I feel the urge to do this... I think it might be because we were watching According to Jim last night, and they were redecorating...Wow, I'm susceptible.

(I think Trevor has a slight aversion to green, and I think it's because of his name...Anyone with a color last name might be able to understand.)

4 comments:

  1. where did you find all those cute bathroom sets???

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANG! Those are so cute!!! I love the chocolate brown & green!!! I love the green polka dots but it might be a little girly for Trevor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed about the girly thing. I think I'm leaning towards the green and brown idea too.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.