Monday, December 07, 2009

I want to take your picture :)

I would love to try taking some pictures of some people I know to see if I can do it. If anyone wants to let me take some pictures of them, totally let me know. And we can laugh together if they turn out crappy :) I'm thinking someone might want to try on their wedding dress again, or have some pictures taken with their kids, or OF their kids, or just get some pictures taken of themselves or with their boyfriend or husband to help me out, FOR FREE :)

Most of my pictures so far aren't of people, so I'd love it if anyone would like to help me expand my portfolio!












































5 comments:

  1. Erik and I are up for it! I've been dying to get some pictures of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can take my picture :) Maybe Brandon will let you take some of us, we haven't had any in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get some pictures of Clara! And some family ones too if you are up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you seen how cute my little boy is???? You can take his picture any time! that'll give you some good practice!! Also, I'll let you try out some bridals after i get married if you want! :) I think it would be fun... plus I gotta make my dress worth buying!! Let me know if you're interested! I'm excited for your new hobby!

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.