Oi. I can tell couples are going to be hard to take pictures of :\
My friend Megan and her husband Erik (who is probably my friend too) let me take pictures of them this weekend, and we had a really great time, but I was pretty anxious the whole time. It's kind of scary! I feel like I don't know if I'm going to be able to make the pictures work every time! But as long as I get ONE usable picture, I guess I should be okay, right? haha
I was so nervous to look at the pictures I'd taken, I waited a whole day to even look at them! But I think they turned out okay, and I'm excited to get some more practice in and find some new poses and angles and such to use. So KEEP LETTING ME KNOW IF I CAN TAKE YOUR PICTURES :) I'm hoping that after Christmas I can get some more in! I might call you.
Becky, you're awesome! Thank you for taking the time to take our pictures!
ReplyDeleteDerik, or Erik, whichever. :)
Becky you are so good! I can't believe you were nervous these are too awesome!
ReplyDeleteIf only we were in the Salt Lake valley more often... We'll be there the day before New Year's Eve and New Year's Eve, but I'm pretty sure you don't want to spend those days taking pictures of us. So, we'll have to figure out a day sometime in the future if you're still willing... Oh, and you're pictures are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete