Link to the album in case you can't view the slide show:
![]() |
| Elijah Finals |
In the last two weeks, I've discovered some cool features on Photoshop that have really helped at depth to my pictures. I started adjusting the exposure and color levels on the person and the background together, and then on the background separately. I've always messed with the background on its own, but never the levels, and I've been very happy with my discovery :) I'm sure lots of people already know about that and LOTS more things that I DON'T know about. But I like that I found it. It has let me find the right skin color, and really make the person pop--and then make the background the colors that I want it to be. Most of the time.
Editing for me is interesting and engrossing. I always get caught up and spend way too much time. It sort of makes it so I actually don't want to get started a lot of times because I know I'll lose track of time. Two of my sessions I had scheduled for last weekend had to be rescheduled because of the rain and snow--which sucked, but is also probably good so I have more time to do normal things. I haven't been spending as much time with my family, and doing normal things around the house as I would want to. So this week it's probably a good thing I only have 1 session I'm editing. And I'm taking a break next weekend so I have lots of time to get ready for my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's baby shower.

I wrote a big long comment on my ipod and surprise surprise it got erased! First of all I said that I thought these were great! I can't imagine dude shots are the easiest!!! Then I went into a big long explanation of some of my favorite photoshop tricks and I came to the conclusion that I am just going to do a post about it on my other blog (www.kristaeger.blogspot.com) I ended up not using that blog for what I originally wanted because I just end up posting on my family blog! haha!
ReplyDeleteIts obviously not because I don't think you're capable, but I know I have a TON to learn about photoshop so I think its nice to share secrets and tricks! I learned a lot in my digital photography class in high school and from being photo editor of my college newspaper, but I still have SOOOOO much to learn!!! I'll let you know when I post it!