Friday, November 14, 2008

This week, and the visit.

Oh boy, this week has been crazy irregular. My boss went on a spontaneous trip to Europe for 10 days, so that left me here at the office with a bunch of boring time-filling tasks. But since Nate and Sarah had their baby, I decided to take advantage of the no-pressure week to go visit them in Cedar. Trevor's day off is Wednesday, so we just decided to go for the day and drive back Thursday morning in time for Trevor's shift to start at 1. Oi. That was a combination of really fun and really exhausting.

But we saw the baby, and she's everything a baby should be: perfect and cuddly, great-smelling and warm :) I was able to finish the present I've been working on for the baby just in the knick of time. It's a bib that I've cross-stiched a picture on to. Very cute...Not sure how practical it is, but still cute :) Isabella was adorable and eating like crazy the whole day. Sarah is still recovering, but it seems like they're all just so happy; which is great!

They have a really awesome dog name Lou/Jazz (they call her both). She made Trevor want a dog so bad :) We've wanted a dog for a really long time... one day. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Lou is really smart, and plays awesome games.

We decided it's time to sell our cell phones and get the ones we actually want. For some reason last time we went to get new ones, we got talked into buying our second choices because of the rebates... We've regretted it a bit ever since. Trevor traded with some kid who had a Palm Treo 750--so neat! It has a touch screen and is incredibly more high tech than any phone we've ever had. He's really happy with it. I haven't sold my old phone yet, but it seems like it will sell (if anyone's interested in a red LG Shine...). I was a little anxious to have the phone I wanted, and I found a really good deal so I just went for it...hoping my old phone will sell quickly. I got a red Blackjack II and I'm so loving it! Although, I'm sad I don't have Tetris anymore :(

Now we're heading into another weekend of Trevor working and me sitting at home waiting for him to get off. Joy. I need to finish up some stuff so hopefully I'll get around to that...

2 comments:

  1. why are you selling your shine? do you hate it as much as I hate mine?! I don't know if I hate anything more than that stupid phone in this world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally sold it :) But yes, I was getting tired of it. I wouldn't say I hated it, but it was starting to bother me more and more. Seriously, I got $140 for the Shine and bought a Blackjack II for $125! Amazing deal if you ask me. You should put your phone up for sale on ksl.com--you can sell it and buy a better one.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.