- I have Bugles (nacho cheese flavor) on my car floor because I secretly purchased them during my training for work without Trevor knowing, and in my haste to hide them, the bag ripped open and spilled every where. Guilty conscience?
- I can hear the lady upstairs at my work when she burps after lunch, and when she curses after she hangs up the phone. I don't have the heart to tell her :)
- I have to put my dishes in the cupboards just so, or I will freak out. They all have their own place. Including the silverware.
- I like to watch Two and a Half Men on TV and I'm sad when I find out I've missed it. I even choose to watch it over the Simpsons sometimes...
- I have to wash my feet every day when I get home from work because they are stinky :( I do it for you. (Darn genetics.)
- I wake up 20 minutes later than I should every morning.
- I have a hard time choosing favorite anythings.
- Yesterday I found a new reason why I love Trevor, and a new way to explain it out loud.
- I have way too much credit card debt, and this morning while I was in the shower, I was trying to think of ways I could rationalize it compared to our car debt. I couldn't even convince myself.
- I've been to St. George once, I've been skiing once, and I've only been to see like 1 arch. Oh, and I live in Utah.
- I use bar soap even though everyone tells me I need to use "something better" and find a fancy facewash.
- I like history.
- My handwriting is best when I write with Sharpie Ultra Fine Point markers or mechanical pencils. Not really sure why.
- Sometimes I forget my multiplication tables--or I mix them up. This really aggravates me.
- I love to scrapbook but I rarely get to it because of the mess it makes. I want a room for it with a huge table.
- I like grammar.
Wow. That was harder than I thought it would be. And it ended up being sort of a secret telling session. Oh well. It was fun.
I'm going to tag different people for my blog and for Facebook, so...For my blog, I tag: My mom, Heidi, Joe, Amanda Edwards, Marye Eby, Cammi Ferr...uh... Olsen :), Jamie Dahl, Heather BUTT (I like your name), Megan Lindblom, Kyle Mantas, Chelsea DiFrancesco, Brittany Morrill, Travis Green, Holli Glover, Krista Eger, and Liz Green. And for the margin of people who won't do it even though I tagged you, I tag anyone else who reads this and wants to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave me a comment and i will love you forever.