Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Video Time!

Last night Trevor had a show at some kid's house, and it went really well. That mostly means the cops didn't come stop everything... The neighborhood was really good about the whole thing. Even the neighbor kids were watching while they jumped on their trampolines :) I took some video, but the sound quality really stinks. In fact, I recommend you turn your volume off completely because if you don't. your ears will explode... But really, it doesn't sound anything like it should. Stupid cell phone videos. Just watch; you can sort of tell what happens when they play.
I also love that it looks like there's a ghost in the picture right before you push play :)

The next is one I found from FOREVER ago. Actually, from April. Apparently this is what we do during conference...

And last but no least, I few of our little buddies Cinderella and Rikki. Rikki is using her wheel in the first one. I think that's almost the most it's ever been used. I have another one of them just hangin' out together, but it's freaking out when I try to load it, so you'll have to keep your pants on while you wait for that one. I'm pretty sure they love eachother, and that makes me feel better about caging them all day.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had such a wild husband! hehe Just kidding! I'll bet he keeps you on your toes though! :) I found your blog off of facebook! I'm so excited to have more blogging friends! I sadly love to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compared to others, he is pretty wild, yes. But, alas, I love him.

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.