Click the title "Cinderella Cleaning" to see one of our new rats.
Or go to http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=19365598602.
Trevor ended up needing to exchange Templeton; she was too scared and acted like she wanted to bite. :( ... But what do you do? So we exchanged her for a new one, tentatively named Remmy (even though we know she is a girl). BUT, we took this video when Templetom was being untouchable. Trevor played with Cinderella, mine, instead.
I think she's cute, if you ignore her back feet and tail. Both new rats seem to be going in the right direction and feeling more at home. Cinderella seems almost settled, and will let you hold her and touch her as long as you don't scare the crap out of her first. Remmy, or so she's called today, seems way more comfortable than Templeton was. She's very curious and explores everything. She even figured out how to go between levels in the cage within the first minute. Last night she got a little frightened by all the on-lookers, but I have the feeling she'll be more comfortable tonight and Trevor can hold her.
I'm happier with them than I thought I would be. I'm still a little weirded out by the sheer fact that I HAVE RATS. But I guess it's okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave me a comment and i will love you forever.