Thursday, September 03, 2009

No Non-Pregnants Allowed

I think the world is pregnant or something, because EVERYONE is getting pregnant. And frankly, I feel a little like I've been kicked out of a club or something.

sigh

Don't get me wrong. I'm content where we're at, and I'm happy with our goals. But yeesh; all this good news makes me feel like I fell off the bandwagon. I want to share in everyone's happiness and have a blogpost of my own saying "we're expecting!" I hope people start having showers and parties so I can start celebrating with them and get my fill!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...its our age group. It feels like everyone around me is pregnant too. This is kind of confusing...are you saying that you're pregnant?

    ReplyDelete

leave me a comment and i will love you forever.